Saturday, June 29, 2013

Breakfast ...

                                                                                     CLICK TO SEE MORE












Shadows on me terrace were enough for me to make me get out of  bed, grab homemade raspberry jam and start taking photos of this month's press.
I can say that this was a hella god month! :)
Svet and style weekly magazine is now tradition. Every Monday I'm suggesting what to wear with my other fellow bloggers.
Elle - this was our third fashion test, my very own section in this prestigious magazine which I'm very proud of. You can't blame me. :) We tried festival look, and I approved it! ;) (you can see the whole look in previous post, here).
And last, but not least is my second cover of some magazine! This time, for BPM news, with Morellato campaign! I also ended up on the last page. ;)
Besides this, I made style guide for the accessories with my lady Jelena Karakas, which can be found in BPM news. Our personal favorites, jewelry editorial (photos by my sister Maja and me) , fresh news are main topics in this addition. And I love how it turns out! In some of my future posts, I will show you photos!
If you like this little peek into BPM news, you can Download it Here and check it out! :)
Enjoy, it's weekend!


22 comments:

  1. Koliko lepih slicica, uzivanje je bilo uz ovu jutarnju kaficu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faco! :) A bila si u Gloriji, pisali su o toj Morellato kampanji :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo! Čestitke i sve najbolje u buducnosti!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo, čestitke i od mene! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cestitam,zelim ti svu srecu! :)
    http://gabisade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bravo!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Divno! Čestitam! :)

    http://fashionabejita.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Golemo bravo za tvoite uspesi ii cestitki
    http://thedreamofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. And there- postala si celebrity! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ovaj post samo budi motivaciju. Divna kao i uvek si Vanja :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These pictures are gorgeous!

    Love your blog :)
    I just followed you on GFC and bloglovin!
    If you like you can check out, and maybe follow La Dolce Moda

    best,
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Daj malo dzema sestro:)
    Cestitam! Ti i Jelena ste odlican tim!
    Pozz

    ReplyDelete
  13. cestitkeeeeeeeeeee!
    zasluzila si ;) :*

    ReplyDelete