Tuesday, September 30, 2014

New in / Mango, Givenchy, Guerlain

                                                                                                 CLICK TO SEE MORE




                                                                                                   ph. me


Weekend was all about spoiling myself and that's how I ended up buying a new white shirt from Mango and iconic Guerlain bronzing powder. Guilty as charged!
And on Monday, things just got even better when I received Givenchy Dahlia Divin perfume which was launched this September.  Sweet top notes like fruit, flower and sandalwood are among my favorites, so this can easily become my most liked scent for autumn! Thank you Givenchy!

Product links:
Mango shirt/ Here (the blue one is gorgeous too)
Guerlain Terracotta bronzing powder / Here
Givenchy Dahlia Divin / Here

12 comments:

  1. Moram testirati taj parfem, mislim da bi mi mogao bas pasati za ovu zimu.

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ne mogu da udjem na Mango link, mozes li da ostavis opet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bas sam bila u potrazi za belom kosuljom, ova obecava, hvala! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obozavam tvoje fotografije!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I'm almost out the door to go smell that new Givenchy perfume. I can already see it'll look great on my desk, for that sporadic spritz throughout the working day. The question is, will it smell good on me? Hmm... C x

    http://letmeseeyourwears.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these pictures!

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog and I think I love it!!!
    I start to follow u on Bloglovin:)

    www.imlydiarose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. predivne stvarčice, moram stavit jedan takav post

    ReplyDelete
  9. Inspiracija za Karla.Bravo Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vanja odlicna mi je tvoja fotka sa instagrama ona vremeplovska sto te karl lagerfild kopirao,da li znas gde mogu da se nadju dobre faux leather pantalone, pozz za kraljicu stila

    ReplyDelete