It's time for some April favorites:
1. Adidas Superstar 80s clean - a classic sneaker icon with a smooth leather upper and a leather shell toe, what's not to love!
2. Zara blouse - embroidery cotton top is always hippie chic.
3. Coccinelle bag - cute pochette in Saffiano leather, can be worn in many ways.
4. Zara jeans - despite the fact that it's not flattering model at all (unless you have longer legs than my height ;) ) these mid-rise straight long jeans are perfect match if you want to achieve that bohemian, hippie look. Paint spatters and rips are cherries on top!
5. H&M bracelets - cute for everyday.
6. B.U. my secret -for fresh spring mornings and reviving some teenage memories (check out their latest app here if you wanna win some cool things).
As a brand of individuality, excitement and self-expression B.U. empowers every girl with the sense of freedom and multiplicity according to her mood and desires. This fragrance was created for sexy, charming and intelligent young women who are characterized by trust and seductive nature and environment that will enchant you with its mystery. B.U. My Secret is a secret combination of fruity and floral notes which will let you be yourself!
7. Daniel Wellington watch - ideal to be paired with friendship bracelets, hello '70s!