Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Around the city with Adam Rocks

                                                                                         











Last year I had a chance to test drive the new Opel Adam Rocks so I decided to give it a try in the city conditions. As a freelancer I'm in the constant movement, running from one part of the city to another and a small car with performances like Adam was my lifesaver in those days cause I was able to finish photo shootings, meetings, fittings and many other things (like ice-cream pit stops) a much more easier.
With head-turning design, unlimited personalization possibilities and award winning connectivity you can create a car of your dreams. And what I loved the most about this car are the Swingtop canvas roof and the standard Hill Start Assist function that allowed me stress free parking or pulling away on the slope cause when the brake pedal is released it maintains the brake pressure for up to 2 seconds to prevent backward moving. And you know that the hills are my nightmare! ;)
If you asking me to describe Adam in one sentence,  it would be something like this:
Comfortable to drive, easy to park and above all safe car which is super cute and Instagram photogenic. ;)

5 comments: