Start packing cause today I'm revealing you that perfect hidden place where you can relax from everyday routine and enjoy - Hotel Palazzo Radomiri!
- an early 18th Century Villa with 10 unique guest rooms
- ideally located on the seafront of Boka Kotorska bay in a little place called Dobrota, within walking distance to the medieval city of Kotor or short drive to the airport
- a quiet location away from the crowded spots, but a short distance to the most important attractions
- gorgeous surroundings, homelike atmosphere
- sea air, unusual scenery and long waterfront
- stunning room view of Boka Kotorska bay
- there are many comfortable corners to be left alone and relax, read a book as if there is no one around as well as beautifully arranged areas to socialise or just pursue other activities
- Senso di Cattaro retreat inside the hotel
- Palazzo restaurant inside the hotel
- Fiore di Cattaro boutique inside the hotel
- small dogs are welcome
- always complimentary Palazzo breakfast, parking an WiFi
Food and drinks
- complimentary breakfast at Palazzo restaurant
- fresh local ingredients
- simple and healthy cooking
- regional dishes with a twist
- cheeses and meats come from selected farms, while fish and seafood is brought to us by the fishermen themselves.
- traditional hospitality
- friendly efficient service will fulfill all your requests.
- the price is similar to most of the design and boutique hotels but be sure to check their offer and special packages through their own website .
It's cozy and charming hotel with homelike ambience. Peaceful and calm with a lot of activities to do. Ideal if you are looking for the best place to escape the crowds and take in your surroundings!
p.s. in case you missed it, check my previous post from Kotor, here and here!