When it comes to beauty trends, I'm probably the worst one to get the advice from. My make up routine hasn't changed for ages cause my mantra is that less is definitely more. I only wear two different types of beauty looks:
- daily look: depending on the mood, it's with or without that
- night look: smokey eye or total black eyes depending on the mood again or the occasion.
So, here are some of my current make up favorites:
1. Kiko - deep black eye marker, it's probably the easiest product I have ever used.
2. Kiko - nail lacquer, it lasts on nails like every other nail polish but the brush is so good and it dries super fast.
3. Llums - lip loving lipstick in 07 haute couture, the color is amazing!
4. Llums - eye shadow and one to one eye shadow in grey, black, midnight navy which are perfect for my messy smokey eye look.
And that's pretty much it for this month!
p.s. Llums is a new cosmetic line created by Lilly Drogerie and it's being produced all over the Europe. Nail polish is coming from Spain, pencils are made in UK and the rest of the products are from Poland. For more information and swatches, check it here!