Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Press news

                                                                                              CLICK TO SEE MORE




Here are some of my favorite online and offline features (click to see the article) which were published lately, so thank you:
1. Buro 24/7 - Girl of the week  -for making me a girl of the week, for such a nice words and for liking my photos and blog! Love you before this, and now even more! :)
2.  Who what wear - Super bowl outfits - for including me among all those great girls!
3. Buro 24/7 - Top 5 Serbian fashion bloggers  - for spreading the l.o.v.e! 
4. Mujer Hoy  - for giving me great online space in Spain!
5. Sensa Croatia - cover   - for making my cover live again with republishing in another country!
6. The street style tumblr  - for having me over there!
It's really a huge honor for me to see my photos on these great places, so thank you all!


p.s. if you see me somewhere online, drop a link! :)

17 comments:

  1. Bravo!! Čestitke!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. bravo Vanja, zaista velike stvari!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo draga Vanja, zasluzila si :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravooo !!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sve pohvale Vanja!!!
    Samo jos da malo cesce postas svoje outfite i bila bi bas naj naj! :))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brava. :D Nisam ni iznenadjena, super si !

    ReplyDelete