ph. me (and Jelena)
After we tested New Corsa, Jelena and I extended our trip so we can easily explore some other parts of Frankfurt and that's how we ended up at the Roomers hotel!
We were welcomed by timeless charm and modern architecture of this elegantly futuristic six-story hotel which has been transformed by Grübel architects from an office building into a cozy space full of swirling dark colors.
- right in the heart of Frankfurt am Main, just a few minutes walk from the Main river and the train station
- contradictory style of indulgent minimalism (check out the do not disturb signs and feel those sexy vibes ;))
- the award-winning Bar is the best meeting point and the place to see and be seen in town (love the music and drinks)
- 24h menu are available to consume in the bar, in the lobby area or in the comfort of your own room
- the spa on the 6th floor
- the front door of interior designer Oana Rosen's masterpiece ( like the entrance of an exclusive nightclub, no matter what time of day it is)
- The Sky Lounge with Frankfurt’s skyline view
- complimentary WiFi
Food and drinks
- as a huge fan of hotel's breakfast I was delighted with the one we had at the Roomers (great range of products), even if you are not staying at the hotel be sure to visit their restaurant and try something from their menu
- don't skip the chance to try perfectly mixed cocktails from the bar (the one with fresh raspberries is really nice)
- friendly and helpful staff
- guests: every kind of groups (single, couples, businessman, family, etc.), perfect for weekend getaways and couples.
You can check the rates directly on the Roomers website or at Designhotels.com cause they are member of it.
It's cozy and dark.
It's sexy and sophisticated.
It will awake your fantasies so indulge yourself into a Roomers luxury and enjoy.
p.s. thank you Pamela for everything!