Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Patisserie

                                                                                              CLICK TO SEE MORE











                                                                                                ph. via Pinterest

I'm a food lover.
Sugar addict.
Obsessed with Instagram.
Love the photography.
So when I hear words like patisserie and boulangerie my heart goes crazy. I can immediately imagine all the pastries and feel the smell from fresh baked breads. The second thought is always - does this scenery match to my photo greed on the Instagram? Yes, I know. It's not normal. I can't help myself. And I don't wanna.
But you can help me and here are some tips:
- hire a professional to make you a great bakery logo
-  in front of your place put some flowers, cute old bicycle, bench or something which can look great on the photo ;)
- fulfill the shelves, set the handwritten menu on the wall, some inspiring quote
- write a cute product tags
- and create some great packages!
After you do that, call me, I would love to try something and snap a photo of course! ;)


23 comments:

  1. ahaha koja si ti carica, ladno si ostavila savete za pekare! divan ti je instagram, uzivam u svim fotografijama hrane :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. prekrasne fotke!

    http://fashion-around.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. dobri su ti kriterijumi za instagram :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahah odlican post :)

    http://newayofteenagelife.blogspot.com/2014/02/samopouzdanje.html?

    ReplyDelete
  5. sjajno, ovu prvu sliku sam reblogovala na tumbleru pre par meseci =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. pakovanje za tortice je divno :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Za mene važi ono "look, but don't touch" :) Tako da slatke male pekarice volim samo da gledam, slikajem i mirišem :)
    Super post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. my weakness!... everything looks so good!

    http://www.myclayexperience.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. ovaj post i mirise!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahahah odlican post.

    http://www.newayofteenagelife.blogspot.com/2014/02/samopouzdanje.html?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Uzivam u tvojim postovima i fotkama na instagramu! Samo tako nastavi, posebna si ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post everything looks so so pretty!

    www.verasawicki.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Obozavam tvoje fotke hrane :) Super je sto volis i mozes jesti slatkise a da se to ne odrzava na tvoju figuru. Uzivaj ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dobro sakrivam to! ;):) sve vise utice moram priznati ali poradicu na tome! :))

      Delete
  14. As I am reading your post, I am planning to head the next days to "Paul" my favorite patisserie/boulangerie & enjoy a cappuccino & a pain au chocolat...

    Have a great day!!!

    xoxo Violeta, your Shoegal Out In The World

    www.shoegaloutintheworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun post! All that bread looks so yummy!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aaaah, pa ovo je savrsentvo. Tacn osećam miris pečenog hleba dok ovo gledam. Pogrešan tajming- gladna sam a nemam pekaru u blizini. :) Šteta je sto Beograd nema nista slično... :(

    ReplyDelete